Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Table of Time

Once again hello,

So the other day, the guidance department calls me down in the middle of class to say that "I'm not allowed to have two spares in one semester simply because I'm not supposed to". Not only that, but it took them this long to figure out I had two in one semester, even after I saw them for the past two days. So I had to figure out what to put into my fifth period. All of the courses offered during period five I didn't like so i just choose the one that was "Somewhat good", Geography. So now I have period 5 Geography. Alls well that ends well, right? No. Apparently today, 1st and 5th period were switched so I guess I accidently skipped 5th period. Now, how was I supposed to know that they were being switched? None of my friends even mentioned that it was going to happen. Gee, thanks guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment