Thursday, November 10, 2011

Animals, Animals Everywhere.

For a school trip, we went to the Zoo yesterday. Why? Well, why not?

We left school at about 8:30 and arrived at about 10:00. There were about 5 classes from our school going and I could see other schools there but even with all these people, the zoo was DESERTED. At some points, I felt like I had snuck in or I was in areas that were restricted, it was that empty. Me and my friend decided not to go to the Canadian section for it was too far away or the Eurasia section (Camels and what not) for it was too big for only a handful of animals. So besides those two, we checked out everything else. One of the high points for me was where the penguins where only because there was one swimming underwater and we would tap on the glass and move our hands around, and it would follow our hand therefore resulting in excellent pictures. The other highpoint was the Australia section. KANGAROOS EVERYWHERE, ENOUGH SAID. Oh and there were JELLYFISH and WALLABIES and KOMODO DRAGONS and ECHIDNAS. AUSTRALIA! AWWWW YEEEEEAAAAHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment