Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I Hate Candy

Welcome back to my blog folks. Now you're probably wondering, "MACE, WHY DO YOU HATE CANDY!? CANDY IS AWESOME! I'M GONNA KILL YOYIEJBSGPISHR-". Stop right there, I'll tell you.

Okay so, in programming we had to make a working gumball machine that dispensed up to three gumballs at the click of a button. Seems easy enough. It's not. Sure, I got it to look pretty and got my opening to work, but I cannot for the life of me program a damn button to give me gum. Honestly, I spent a whole period trying to figure out layers alone and then by the time I came to programming the button I had a headache. I hope this next assignment won't be as hard.

In BTA, I got perfect on my final assignment and test. Wait, what? PERFECT ON THE FINAL ASSIGNMENT. OH GOD. I swear I didn't do half of it right but I still got perfect. Oh well, not like it's a bad thing (Please do not change my marks, thanks).

That's all I have to say at the moment. Ta ta for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment