Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Fluids Are Escaping Me

Hello again viewers.

I can't believe March Break is next week, oh how time flies. I plan on lseeping like a baby all week, I've been so tired lately.

So today in Art class, I had to pose for the class as they drew me. At first I had a simple pose then the teacher had me point in one direction, now that's fine except it was for 5-10 minutes. So as I was sitting there, arm twitching and all, the blood started to escape my arm and travel downwards. After the posing my stomach was killing me. I guess that pose pushed everything downward.

In BTA today we're were doing slideshow presentations and I have to say that Prezi is a really cool program but also complicated. I may or may not use it for my asignment but it would be really neat if I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment